Send Richard a voice mail message

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Reflection of the Past Year Format



Directions: Reflect on your past year’s teaching experience, and complete these sentences.

 

As I reflect upon my experience as a teacher last year, and am about to begin a new year, I want to remember...                

 

 

 

My best experience was …

 

 

This was because …

 

 

 

 

 

My worst experience was …

 

 

This was because …

 

 

 

 

 

This year I want to focus my learning on …

 

 

 

 

By the end of the year I hope to say to myself …

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the next blog post we will share a important internal reflection format called the Individual Professional Development Plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jewish Education News Blog

Richard D. Solomon's Blog on Mentoring Jewish Students and Teachers

http://nextleveljewisheducation.blogspot.com/